Again...a meme. I know, I know. I'm not being very creative these days. I promise to write something substantiail very soon! In the meantime, here goes:
1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
Vinaigrette with red wine vinegar
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
...there are these beautiful Warungs in Bali right at the beach, where the tables are actually in the sand. You can eat lovely fish and watch the sunset. Doesn't get any better than that.
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
Tomatoes and mozzarella. Pasta.
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Parma ham and mozzarella
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Salted butter...comfort food (along with potato salad...not on toast, of course)
6) How many televisions are in your house?
Working ones? Two.
7) What color cell phone do you have?
Black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils and adenoids
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My conscience?
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I can remember...har har.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Definitely not.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I've changed my name once (or added one, that is) and I wouldn't do it again, so...no.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Countless. I love flip flops, they're a part of summer to me. I have everything ranging from designer flip flops to cheap Bali-bought flippies with car tyre soles.
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year?
To enjoy myself, to remain unpertubed, and to learn Spanish
17) Last person you talked to?
Some colleagues
18) Last person you hugged?
Has to be the husband (how boring...)
19) Favorite Season?
Spring, I think.
20) Favorite Holiday?
Bali, Sri Lanka. Both incredibly beautiful places
21) Favorite day of the week?
Any day I don't have to work.
22) Favorite Month?
Hmmm...I like December. It's a short working month, you get to meet familiy at Christmas, and it gives me the feeling I have accomplished something.
23) First place you went this morning?
Bathroom...can't help it, as it's right next to the bedroom.
24) What's the last movie you saw?
Hm...I am Legend? Big disappointment.
25) Do you smile often?
Yes
26) Do you always answer your phone?
No. Mostly I feel disturbed by it. And as a matter of principle I don't answer calls with a restricted calling number
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I have a suspicion...
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green...but I like my blue eyes just fine.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
What's Sonic?
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
No
31) Favorite Christmas song?
Ella Fitzgerald's Santa Claus is Coming to Town, or Driving home for Christmas' by Chris Rea. Anything but 'Last Christmas' ;-)
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Next birthday is next year, so...haven't started thinking about this one.
33) Can you do push ups?
If I have to...yes, I can ;-)
34) Can you do chin ups?
Nope. There are better and more healthy exercises.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
At least, it makes me curious.
36) Do you have any saved texts?
Lots...a hundred or so?
37) Ever in a car wreck?
No
38) Do you have an accent?
In English: I've been told from a couple of people that I sound Irish. Funny thing is, I've never been to Ireland in my entire life, and I don't even know what an Irish accent sounds like. In German: I don't hope so...
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
'Don't Forget Me' by Way Out West. '9 Crimes' by Damien Rice.
40) Plans tonight?
Late conf call and then chill.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
A couple of times. Once, when I had a stress related depression, and it felt like too much of an effort to even lift your hand. A couple of other times as well. Good thing about hitting rock bottom - you know it can only get better
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A sandwich for breakfast, a wrap for lunch and a train ticket (no self-indulging online shopping yesterday...yoohoo!)
43) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes...35 long-stemmed red roses for my 34th birthday (did someone count incorrectly?)
44) Current hate right now?
Gosh, where would you like me to start?
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Yep - there's one person who turns me into a cheerful, sweet and nice person. Something I'm not necessarily all the time... I like myself that way.
46) How did you bring in the New Year?
With friends at a too big and too boring party. Went to bed at 1 a.m. One day I'll go to bed at 11 p.m. on New Years Eve...
47) What song represents you?
I think that changes daily ;-). used to be 'Every me, every you' by Placebo. 'Be still my heart' by Silje Nergaard also works fine for me. Or 'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls.
48) Name three people who might complete this?
Surprise me!
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Usually, it happens the other way around. My brain wakes up first, then my body. That's very nasty when I wake up in the middle of the night, because once the ol' brain gets going, I can't go back to sleep. Therefore...I can't remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment