I found this in a note of my former colleague Nicole on Facebook. I always like this kind of 'That's me' memes, so here goes:
Three names I go by:
- Nicole
- The others go blank, as I refuse to go by nicknames (not that I like my name so much...)
Three jobs I have had in my life:
- Manager Technology (sounds generic, but has to do with PR)
- Semi-pro team handball player
- Supervisor in an arcade
Three Places I have lived:
- Trier, Germany
- Winnipeg, Manitoba/Canada
- The little town in which I live now (not in the prairies)
Three TV Shows that I watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
- House
- The Simpsons
Three places I have been:
- The Seychelles
- New York
- Singapore
People that e-mail me regularly:
- My mom
- My clients and colleagues (not sure if that counts here)
- Anything else depends on the definition of regular...
Three of my favorite foods:
- Beef Carpaccio
- Vitello Tonnato
- Dorada a la sal (and most other Spanish dishes)
Three things I would like to do:
- Travel to all the places not listed above (and those I have already seen, of course)
- Move to Barcelona
- Hire a cleaning lady (I'm not very orderly...)
Three friends I think will respond:
- don't know, but I'm curious myself :-)
Things I am looking forward to:
- Going on holiday to Barcelona (in May)
- Going on holiday to Asia (in October)
- The weekend (on a regular basis)
I found it a bit hard to chose only three in some of these categories...e.g. I was surprised how many jobs I had already have. But I seem to be pretty happy, as I really had to think about the 'what I'd like to do' question. Or maybe it was just hard to pick three?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment