Actually, I'm supposed to draft a media plan (don't have a clear idea on what that's supposed to look like, anyway) for one of my clients, and I can't get myself to do it. So today, I've done all the little annoying tasks I couldn't bring myself to do last week, I don't really have an excuse not to start the media plan - so I'm treating you to this blog post.
What I've done so far to avoid having to do the plan:
- write this blog post
- submit travel expenses
- enquire about how many days of leave I actually have this year (because there is a discrepancy between what's in my contract and on my holiday sheet)
- hand in the health insurance documents that accounting has been chasing me for about two weeks now
- pay a long overdue doctor's bill (I'm really not very good in anything having to do with accounting, as you can guess from this list...)
- update the shared team site for the European team for one of my clients
- having a loooong lunch
- write SMS to my favourite person (ok, I'd do that anyway...)
- have a meaningless discussion about Toni Garrn and other long-legged models with my colleagues
- even my timesheet is up to date!
Things I consider doing, so I can fill the two hours until I can go home:
- write a 83,50 € cheque to Nazim, so I can join his 5-day-weekend initiative
- cause a fire alarm
- clean out the fridge (and anyone who has ever worked in a PR agency knows that this can be a life-threatening task)
- fake some illness that is not too bad, but stops me from being able to work for the rest of today - any suggestions here?
- write another blog post
- go to amazon and order a load of books
- kick my somewhat decrepit PC
- read more of those useless facts I found on a web site - did you know that the German technical term for fear of long words is 'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobie'?
- start with tomorrow's tasks
- start the media plan, so my conscience is not totally bad. Yeah, I guess I'll do that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, 1st step done. Now you have to come to Paris, for the strikes...don't forget that you are a Nazimette !!!
How could I ever forget I'm a Nazimette! Though I never had the proper introduction rituals (which I'm happy about), I'll always be a Nazimette at heart.
Post a Comment