This is not a post about New Year's resolutions. I don't resolve (apart from problems, that is, of course). I either change things when I feel it's time to change something, or I don't. The concept of waiting until the end of the year to change something seems pretty awkward to me.
The only thing I will do this year (and that doesn't have something to do with this particular year) is to learn Spanish. Or rather, to give the bits and pieces that I know a solid base. Because I have the gut feeling that at some point in my life, I will end up in Spain at least for a certain time. And I'd like to be prepared :-).
There are of course things I would like to happen in 2009. But they are things that I don't have an influence on. They might happen, but they probably won't.
So...it looks like 2009 will be a lesson in patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment